Save time and reduce printed stationery costs with Print Manager.
Print Manager is designed to print professional-looking documents merging data from Autoline and Autoline Drive into your company templates and forms.
Print Manager produces branded, high quality laser documents such as invoices, statements, pick notes, job cards, and MOT forms which are automatically populated with information from Autoline or Autoline Drive.
Electronic templates are set up within the DMS using your company’s branding and logo.
- Save on pre-printed stationery costs
- Easily update templates and forms to reflect new details
- Quickly produce letter-headed forms and documents via one simple function within Autoline
- Minimize downtime when printing as the Print Manager service is proactively monitored
Guarantee a professional company image
- Achieve a consistent image across the company with company branded forms and documents
Print Manager is a cost effective solution to produce company forms and documents
Print Manager can either be deployed on-site via a dedicated server or outsourced as a fully managed service from CDK Global’s data centre. CDK Global recommends that you use Lexmark printers and multifunction printers to ensure a reliable and efficient service.
The service includes :
- Print Manager Appliance or HSP - the hardware platform that processes print output – installed, maintained, monitored and supported by CDK Global
- Print Manager Software License - the software that combines forms and data to produce output and software
- Print Manager Forms - standard forms with imbedded data triggers (where the data is printed)
- Print Manager Templates - bespoke templates